White Cheddar Asparagus and Wild Rice Soup with Crab
- 1/2 package Turtle Island White Cheddar Asparagus Soup
- 1/2 ounce Gibbs instant wild rice
- 6 ounces canned Jumbo lump crabmeat
Place in a small plastic bag the soup mixture and close with a knot. In a quart ziplock freezer bag, combine the wild rice, crabmeat and a copy of the "At Camp" instructions with the sealed bag of soup.
Add wild rice and crabmeat to 2-1/2 cups of water. Cover; bring to a boil. Shut off the heat and add the bag of soup mixture. Stir for a few moments. Allow to finish cooking in an insulated cozy. Add more water if necessary to reach the desired consistency.
- Servings Per Recipe: 1 serving
- Amount Per Serving: 4 cups
- Calories: 471.3
- Total Fat: 11.2 g
- Cholesterol: 170 mg
- Sodium: 2,301.5 mg
- Total Carbs: 52.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.9 g
- Protein: 38.0 g