Sorta Sheperds Pie
- 1 packet Chicken gravy mix
- 1/3 cup Nido whole milk
- 1/3 cup Provident Pantry Garden Peas, freeze dried
- 1/3 cup Provident Pantry Green Beans, freeze dried
- 1/3 cup Provident Pantry Super Sweet Corn, freeze dried
- 1/2 cup Potato, flakes
- 1/4 cup Provident Pantry Sausage Crumbles, freeze dried
Place in a small plastic bag and seal with a knot the potato flakes.
In a quart ziplock freezer bag, combine the chicken gravy packet, whole milk, freeze dried vegetables and sausage granules with a copy of the “At Camp” instructions.
Weight: 7 oz
Place the vegetable/sausage mixture in a medium pot. Add 2-1/2 cups water (fill to the 600 ml mark). Cover; bring to a boil. Cook until the vegetables are tender, stirring frequently. Allow to finish cooking in a insulated cozy if not quite tender.
- Servings Per Recipe: 1 serving
- Amount Per Serving: 3 cups
- Calories: 643.2
- Total Fat: 24.3 g
- Cholesterol: 55.0 mg
- Sodium: 568.6 mg
- Total Carbs: 68.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 7.3 g
- Protein: 23.6 g